All sales are final. IT Hub LLC reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.
Unless otherwise noted, most products include manufacturer warranties.
IT Hub does not provide warranties on any goods or services.
If a return is requested, IT Hub will attempt to accommodate the request if it’s within 15 days of delivery, undamaged, and all original accessories and packing material are included. Restocking fees may apply.
Some items are not able to be returned, including:
- Labor, delivery and or completed installation services.
- Some pre-paid subscription cards, digital subscriptions or services.
- Consumable products such as ink and batteries.
- Items that are damaged or abused.
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cable.
- Etched or otherwise personalized items.
- Opened physical computer software may be able to be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Downloadable digital content.
- Microphones, or similar products.
- Any Dell product
- Configure To Order (CTO) products and certain Special Order items, such as CTO HP products
Interest Charges on Past Due Accounts and Collection Costs Overdue amounts shall be subject to a monthly finance charge.
In addition, customer shall reimburse all costs and expenses for attorney’s fees incurred in collecting any amounts past due. Additional training or Professional Services can be provided at our standard rates.