There are some Hardware and Software requirements that you need to have in place in order for us to meet our Service obligations.
We will update this list from time to time as certain technologies age and other technologies are released and tested by us.
If You do not have all of these Minimum Standards in place before Your Agreement start date we will work with you on a plan to bring your Network up to our Minimum Standards.
We understand that this may take some time depending on timing and budgets so we will do our best to support any items that do not currently meet our Minimum Standards.
However, if an item requiring support does not meet our Minimum Standards, it will be at our sole discretion whether we charge You for any time incurred for supporting that Item. We may also, at our sole discretion decline to support the item entirely.
Desktops and Laptops
- Dell Optiplex, Latitude, or Precision
- HP Elite, Pro, or Z series
- Lenovo Think or Carbon lines
- Solid-state primary drive
- Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent
- Less than 3 years old OR less than 5 years old and covered by manufacturer or third-party warranty
- Windows 10 Professional or higher with proper licensing
- Good physical condition
- Less than 7 years old
- Covered by manufacturer or third-party warranty
- Running a supported operating system with proper licensing
- Watchguard or SonicWall Firewall w/Active Subscription OR Unifi Dream Machine for small networks
- Cisco or UniFi – Enterprise-grade switches, and access points
- Modern, functional wiring, Cat6 or better
- Network room or area with sufficient space to work and cooling